The College of Wooster is accepting scholarship applications for the positions of assistant professor or associate professor in Political Science. These USA scholarships are available for both domestic and international students who are going to start their academic session 2022-23 in Political Science.
The College of Wooster is one of the oldest colleges in the USA. This is a private college famous for liberal arts. The college was founded in 1866 and is located in Wooster, Ohio, the USA.
- University: The College of Wooster
- Department: Political Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Award: 100% Tuition Fee
- Number of Scholarships: 09
- Access Mode: Online Applications
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- Scholarship Country: The USA
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: The College of Wooster accepts applications from all over the world.
- Eligible Programs: Undergraduate research in Political Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants who have the ability to teach introductory and upper-level courses in Political Science are eligible.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Applicants are required to secure their admission to the college at first. Then they will apply for the scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: Allcandidates will submit the following supporting documents:
- Letter of application
- Curriculum vitae
- Evidence of effective teaching
- Unofficial graduate transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- A research statement
- Other requirements asked by the college
- Admission Requirements: Applicants with a PhD degree with excellent marks are eligible.
- Language Requirements: Applicants with a native language other than English will give language proficiency proof.
Application Deadline: Applications are received by September 1st, 2022.