Clarendon Fund Scholarships is a major program offered by the University of Oxford. The university offers 140 new scholarships annually. Students on the basis of academic excellence will be considered for these UK scholarships at the graduate level of education. This scholarship program is available for the academic year starting in December and January.
The University of Oxford is one of the oldest research institutes in the UK. According to the Global University Ranking, the University is ranked 5th position. The university offers a number of study programs at the graduate level of education.
- University: The University of Oxford
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate scholarships
- Award: The program will cover the full tuition fee.
- Number of Scholarships: Approximately 140 awards
- Access Mode: Online Applications
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship Country: The UK
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: The university invites students from all over the world
- Eligible Programs: The program is valid for any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: All new students who are applying for graduate programs with the January deadline are eligible.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Students will submit the admission application for the December or January deadline programs. No separate application is required. The university will select students automatically based on their academic excellence.
- Supporting Documents: Students will submit all the asked documents required for admission application.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to check the complete admission requirements according to their chosen program.
Application Deadline: The admission applications are received by January 6th, or 20th, 2023.