To support international students financially, the University of Venice is inviting applications for its regional scholarship program. Students willing to start their higher education for the academic year of 2022-23 are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. International students for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs are eligible to apply for these Italian scholarships program.
The University of Venice is among the top 13% of universities worldwide. The institute offers a wide network of partners in teaching and research from across the world. This is why the university is known as an international university. The university offers a wide range of study programs at bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels.
- University: The University of Venice
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelors scholarships, master’s scholarships, and doctoral scholarships.
- Award: € 6.157,74
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online application
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship Country: Italy
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: All Italian and international students are encouraged to apply for these scholarships program.
- Eligible Programs: Students with any bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: The following requirements are necessary to be eligible:
- Applicants have to obtain at least 20 university credits by November 30th, 2023. Otherwise, the scholarship award must be returned.
- Applicants who are already benefitting from other scholarships are not eligible.
- International or Non-EU students must comply with the conditions necessary to obtain the visa.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: All applicants must enrol for their desired program through the university portal. All the eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to gather and submit the following documents:
- Copies of educational certificates
- Updated resume
- Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator
- Copies of identity documents
- Presentation letter
- Admission Requirements: All students have to meet the given merit criteria to be eligible for admission to the University of Venice.
- Language Requirements: Applicants have to show at least B2 level or higher language proficiency proof in the Common European Framework.
Application Deadline: Below is the detail of the application deadline:
Application Opening Date: July 26th, 2022
Deadline for 1st Year Enrollment: October 15th, 2022Deadline for 2nd and 3rd Year Enrollment: September 30th, 2022