Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation is enthusiastically inviting scholarship applications to international students who are willing to start their higher education for the academic year 2022-23. These Canadian scholarships program aims to support young artists who are going to enrol in their early stages and are engaged in painting, drawing, sculpture, or printmaking.
Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation is a private Canadian charity body established in 1955. The charity was established by Charles Glass Greenshields in the memory of his mother, Elizabeth. The foundation has facilitated more than 2000 students with financial assistance from 80 countries worldwide.
- University: Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for any course
- Award: CAD $17,000 to CAD $20,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Applications
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship Country: Canada
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: The foundation accepts applications from across the world.
- Eligible Programs: The scholarships will be awarded to students engaged in drawing, painting, sculpturing, or printmaking.
- Eligibility Criteria: To earn these scholarships,applicants have to meet the asked criteria:
- Applicants must be 18 years and not older than 41 years.
- The scholarship is only available for study purposes, not for project funding.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Applicants will submit an online application through the online portal of Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will submit their application along with the following documents:
- Personal information
- Proof of identity
- Record of education and training
- Exhibitions where your work has been displayed
- Acceptance proof
- Artist Statement
- Reference letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants with previous degree certificates with excellent marks are eligible.
- Language Requirements: Students must know conversational English or French language at the least.
Application Deadline: The foundation accepts applications throughout the year.