Boise State University is facilitating international students with business and economics assistantship opportunities. Students in the graduate study program are eligible to apply for this program. These USA scholarships are available for the academic year 2022-23.
Boise State University is one of the public research universities in the USA. The university was founded in 1932 and is located in Boise, Idaho. Boise State University is offering 100 plus graduate programs, including business and economics programs. The university is offering these graduate scholarships program to encourage international students to get higher education from abroad.
- University: Boise State University
- Department: Business and Economics
- Course Level: Graduate Scholarships
- Award: $9,400
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Applications
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship Country: The USA
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are encouraged to apply.
- Eligible Programs: The program is valid for all the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Interested students must be admitted to their degree program and appear full-time (9-12 graduate credits) during the award.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Applicants will first sign up at the application portal and then submit the graduate assistantship form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will submit the following documents with their application:
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements set for their chosen program.
- Language Requirements: Applicants have to show the English language proficiency certificates.
Application Deadline: Applications are received by October 1st, 2022.