The Swansea University, UK, is inviting international excellence scholarship applications for undergraduate and master’s studies. The aim of establishing this scholarship program is to support overseas students studying in the UK. These UK scholarships are available for the academic year 2022-23.
These scholarship programs are established for undergraduate and master’s international students who have already demonstrated academic excellence or have the potential to do so during their studies at Swansea University. Swansea University is a public research university that offers about 330 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate programs to about 20,375 students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- University: The Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate scholarships and postgraduate scholarships
- Award: £6,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Application
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship Country: The UK
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: The program is available for students of all nationalities.
- Eligible Programs: Students with any subjects offered by Swansea University are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria are mandatory to follow:
- Applicants must be non-UK or overseas students.
- Applicants with academic excellence or the potential to do so are encouraged to apply.
- Students with the BSc, LLB, BA, BEng, MEng, MSc, MPharm, MSci, MBBCh, MA, LLM, and MRes programs are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have applied or received an offer letter from Swansea University.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Applicants will follow the online application portal to submit their admission application. Once you are ready to apply, you should submit a relevant application form. You can check further details on the application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of all the previous academic certificates and passports are required.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the given admission requirements for their chosen program.
- Language Requirements: English language proficiency proof is required.
Application Deadline: Applications must be sent by August 20th, 2022.