The National Graduate Institute for Policy Studiesis inviting scholarship applications to international students willing to start their higher education at the master’s level. The institute is looking for academically outstanding students looking for suitable funding to undertake their higher education abroad. These Japanese scholarships are available for the academic year 2022-23.
The National Graduate Institute is an elite and highly selective research graduate school in Minato, Tokyo. The institute is funded by the Japanese government and is ranked 103rd nationwide.
- University: National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters Scholarships
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Applications
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship Country: Japan
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: All overseas students are encouraged to apply.
- Eligible Programs: The scholarship is available for the master’s program in public policy study.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be international students studying at National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Applicants will submit an online admission application. All international students will be considered for the scholarships based on their eligibility criteria.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be required to submit the following supporting documents along with their application:
- Two reference letters
- Employment certificate
- Official transcripts of previous programs
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the basic requirements according to their chosen program.
- Language Requirements: English language proficiency proof with any of the following certifications is required:
- TOEFL iBT: 79 or higher
- IELTS Academic: 6.0 or higher
Application Deadline: Applications for admission are open. However, you need to check the specified deadline according to your chosen courses.