Sunway University provides international students with taught master’s international scholarships. This program is organized to bring opportunities for bright and young students to broaden their horizons and develop exceptional skills. It is an open opportunity for worldwide students interested in starting their master’s education at Sunway University. These Malaysian scholarships program is valid for the academic session 2022-23.
Sunway University is a private sector non-profit university with a world-class reputation. The university aims to deliver quality education through enterprise, research, and scholarship. The institute is actively engaged in cross-border collaboration and is recognized by the Malaysian Education Ministry.
- University: Sunway University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters Scholarships
- Award: 50% Tuition Fee
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Applications
- Nationality: Native and International Students
- Scholarship Country: Malaysia
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: Sunway University accepts applications from across the world.
- Eligible Programs: The scholarship is designed for the following subjects:
- Master in Public Policy
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Analytics
- MA in Visual Communication & Media Studies
- Master in Sustainable Development Management
- Master in International Hospitality Management
- Master of Marketing
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to accomplish the given criteria to be eligible for this program:
- Students have to show a bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of 3.5 and above
- Applicants with the Academic Certificate Validity from the year 2020 onwards are eligible.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: All the interested applicants will apply for admission through the university’s official platforms. After their enrollment, they will submit the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are necessary to submit:
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- Certified true copies of academic qualification
- A valid certified copy of the school leaving/completion certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to show a previous degree with excellent results.
- Language Requirements: An English language proficiency certificate is required for students whose native language is not English.
Application Deadline: Applicants can apply until the first week after their program commencement.