The business school at the University of Edinburgh is delighted to announce the Dean’s international scholarships. These are master’s scholarship programs for highly motivated and talented international students. However, the scholarship program will facilitate students from the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Edinburgh is one of the ancient universities. It is located in Scotland and is divided into three colleges, hosting 21 schools of different subjects or departments. The University of Edinburgh is a place for students where they can achieve their personal goals and emerge as professionals in their areas of study.
- University: The University of Edinburgh
- Department: Business School
- Course level: Masters
- Award: Up to £10,000
- Number of Scholarships: Varies
- Access Mode: Online Application
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Who is Eligible
- Eligible countries: Students from all nationalities are encouraged to apply.
- Eligible Programs: Master’s programs in business studies.
- Eligibility Criteria: The following are the requirements to be eligible for these UK scholarships:
- Applicants who receive an offer letter in any eligible program can apply for this program.
- Applicants who graduated with at least 2.1 or 1st class UK grades are eligible.
- Applicants have to show excellent personal or professional skills proven by extracurricular activities or work experience
How to Apply
- Application mode: Once you get admission to the university, you can submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit academic certificates, two references, a language proficiency certificate, and an updated CV.
- Admission requirements: Applicants must show an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language requirements: Language proficiency proof is required.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit an online application is July 25th, 2022.