The University of Birmingham, with the aim to support employability in the law industry, has introduced a new scholarship opportunity (Harding International Legal Scholarships) for international students. These UK scholarships program is available for the LLM program at the University of Birmingham for the academic year 2022-23.
The University of Birmingham is one of the public research universities located at Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. According to the QS World University Rankings 2022, the university is ranked 90. However, the university has a mission to impart outstanding global education and world-class research opportunity.
- University: The University of Birmingham
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters Scholarships.
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Application
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: International students, including Pakistani students, are eligible.
- Eligible Programs: This scholarship program is available for the LLM program.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be international students who are studying at the University of Birmingham.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Students will apply for admission application at the university portal. However, the eligible candidates will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents will be required to complete your application:
- All previous academic certificates
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Research proposal
- Sample work
- Admission Requirements: An honours degree in law is required to be eligible for admission.
- Language Requirements: Applicants have to show any of the following language proof:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- PTE – 76
- CAE – 185
Application Deadline: The application process is open. Students have to visit the official platform to know further about the application timeline.