The University of Southern Denmark is inviting PhD Scholarships to outstanding international students. The scholarship program is valid for the 2D materials, and students for the academic year 2022-23 are eligible to apply. These Scholarships are available for highly-motivated international students who are willing to start their 3-year PhD studies at the University of Southern Denmark.
The University of Southern Denmark is a modern university founded in 1998. The institute aims to provide higher education and research services at the highest level. The university offers a wide range of traditional courses. As well as this, it also invites applications for a broad selection of engineering and business courses.
- University: The University of Southern Denmark
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD Scholarships
- Award: 3.378- EURO per month
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Application
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship Country: Denmark
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: Students from all around the world are encouraged to apply.
- Eligible Programs: The scholarship program is available in 2D materials.
- Eligibility Criteria: A master’s degree with Danish equivalence is required.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: First, applicants apply for a PhD program at the university. Then they will apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The following supporting documents are required:
- Detailed CV
- Motivated cover letter
- Verified copies of previous academic records
- Written assessment of the thesis
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirements: English language proficiency proof is necessary.
Application Deadline: The application portal is open until July 31st, 2022.