The Mechanical and Processing Engineering Departments at ETH Zurich are inviting PhD scholarship applications to Pakistani and other international students. These Scholarships are available in the subjects of additive manufacturing design and sustainable production. However, the program is valid for the academic year 2022-23.
ETH Zurich is one of the oldest institutes located in Europe. The Swiss Federal Government established the institute in 1854. The Federal Government aims to promote training in engineering and science subjects. The institute has offered enrollment to 24,500 students from over 120 countries. Out of these students, 4,460 students are enrolled on PhD programs.
- University: ETH Zurich
- Department: Process Engineering and Mechanical
- Course Level: PhD Scholarships
- Award: Salary
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Applications
- Nationality: Local or International Students
- Scholarship Country: Switzerland
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: ETH Zurich is inviting applications from all nationalities.
- Eligible Programs: The PhD scholarship program is available for manufacturing design and sustainable production programs.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants with the following capabilities are eligible to apply:
- Experience in the relevant subjects
- Prior knowledge and interest in experimental work, modelling, designing, and simulation.
- Independent work style and teamwork ability.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Applicants will submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will submit the application form along with the following supporting documents:
- Academic transcripts
- Cover letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree in the relevant subjects.
- Language Requirements: Proficiency in English (writing and reading) is necessary. However, knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
Application Deadline: Applicants can apply by August 31st, 2022.