The University of Liverpool is inviting researchers from across the world to apply for an exciting opportunity to begin their research or doctoral studies in the UK. These UK scholarships are available for the subject, Cleaner Futures: New porous materials for CO2 Catalysis. The program is valid for the academic year 2022-23.
The University of Liverpool is one of the public research universities in the UK. The Best Global Universities ranking system ranks the University of Liverpool as the 155th best university in the world. The ennoblement of life and advanced learning are the core purposes of the university.
- University: The University of Liverpool
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD Scholarships
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Applications
- Nationality: International and UK Students
- Scholarship Country: The UK
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: The university accepts applications from across the world.
- Eligible Programs: The scholarships are available for the subject of chemical sciences at the department of chemistry.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants from across the world are eligible to apply for these PhD scholarships.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: First, students will apply for PhD admission through the online portal of the University of Liverpool. They will send a separate application for the scholarship with the reference: New porous materials for CO2 Catalysis (Reference CCPR025)
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will submit their applications along with the following supporting documents:
- Previous academic records
- Personal statement
- Two reference letters
- Research proposal
- English language proficiency certificate (required for international students)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the basic or entry requirements set by the department to join the University of Liverpool.
- Language Requirements: International applicants have to show any of the given English language proficiency certificates with the required score:
- IELTS – 88
- C1 Advanced CAE – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 88
Application Deadline: Applications are received by November 22nd, 2022.