To facilitate international students, the Eindhoven University of Technology accepts scholarship applications for PhD program. The applications are open for worldwide international students. Students willing to start their doctoral studies in the Netherlands for the academic year 2022-23 are eligible for these Netherlands Scholarships.
The Eindhoven University of Technology is a public sector technical university in the Netherlands. The university is famous for offering bachelor’s, master’s, and research programs. Around 14,000 students were enrolled on the BSC and MSC programs at the Eindhoven University of Technology. As well as this, about 1350 students were enrolled in the university for PhD and PDEng programs.
- University: TheEindhoven University of Technology
- Department: Electrical engineering
- Course Level: PhD Scholarships
- Award: Monthly Salary
- Number of Scholarships: not confirmed
- Access Mode: Online application
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship Country: The Netherlands
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are encouraged to apply
- Eligible Programs: Applicants with the PhD program in MM-Wave electromagnetic compatibility & coexistence are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants with the following qualities will be considered:
- Creative thinking, motivation, and the ability to cooperate
- Previous experience in the same field or subject.
- Proficiency in using engineering and scientific software, including Python, ADS, CST, and MatLab, is preferable.
- A person with the research-oriented attitude
- Ability to do teamwork.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Applicants will apply for admission through the university’s official portal. Eligible applicants will be considered for scholarships in their respective disciplines.
- Supporting Documents: The following supporting documents will be required:
- Cover later
- Updated CV
- Brief description of MSC thesis
- Admission Requirements: Relevant previous degree is required to be eligible for admission.
- Language Requirements: All international students are required to show English language proficiency proof.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 14th, 2022.