The University of Umea is inviting students to apply for the PhD studies in Medical Sciences. These positions are decided for the academic year 2022-23. The program aims to develop treatment plans and monitor cancer therapies.
The University of Umea is one of the public research universities located in Europe. The Umea university is located in the mid-northern area of Sweden, Umea. It is one of the fifth oldest universities in Sweden. However, the university was founded in 1965.
- University: The University of Umea
- Department: Department of radiation sciences
- Course Level: PhD Scholarships
- Award: Not specified
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- Access Mode: Online Applications
- Nationality: Domestic andInternational Students
- Scholarship Country: Sweden
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from across the globe are eligible.
- Eligible Programs: The position is available for the medical sciences research profile in radiation physics.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to show their previous academic records in the relevant subjects or fields.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: First, students will apply for admission at the university’s official online platform. Once enrolled, you can apply for an online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The following are the required documents:
- Copies of previous educational certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of master thesis work
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: A university degree with at least 240 credits or 60 credits at an advanced or equivalent level is required.
- Language Requirements: Applicants have to show a good knowledge of the English language in both terms, speaking and writing.
Application Deadline: Applications are received by August 26th, 2022.