Are you interested in pursuing your postgraduate research career in Asteroseismology in Australia? You should apply for this Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Asteroseismology offered by the University of Sydney. These Australian scholarships program will provide complete financial assistance to research students, and the program is valid for the academic year 2022-23.
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is considered one of the oldest research institutes. It is a world-class teaching and research institute that provides a wide range of study programs. Every year a large number of domestic and international students start their higher education at the University of Sydney, Australia.
- University: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Physics
- Course Level: Postgraduate research scholarships
- Award: $35,950
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Applications
- Nationality: Local and International Students
- Scholarship Country: Australia
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Programs: The scholarship is available for the postgraduate research program in asteroseismology.
- Eligibility Criteria: You have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program:
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer letter or be enrolled in the full-time PhD program in the relevant subject.
- Applicants interested in conducting research into stellar astrophysics are eligible.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: All the interested candidates will apply for admission through the university’s official portal. Once you are registered, you can apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will submit their application along with the following supporting documents:
- Academic records
- Research proposal
- Curriculum vitae
- Previous research experience
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to show previous degrees in the relevant subject.
- Language Requirements: The university asks for Proof of English language proficiency.
Application Deadline: Applicants can apply by August 29th, 2022.