The University of Sydney is inviting applications for the postgraduate research scholarship in graded representation theory for the academic year 2022-23. These Australian scholarships program is available for all Australian and international students willing to pursue doctoral programs in the faculty of science. The nominated candidates will be provided with a yearly stipend for 3.5 years from the University of Sydney, Australia.
The University of Australia is among the 50 best research universities in the world. The University has over 50,000 students and 380,00o alumni from 170 countries. The University of Sydney identifies that diversity in experience is assured by variety in talent.
- University: The University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of science
- Course Level: PhD Scholarships
- Award: Up to $28,870
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online application
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- Scholarship Country: Australia
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are encouraged to apply for these science scholarships.
- Eligible Programs: Applicants with a PhD in Graded Representation Theory are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian or international students.
- Applicants with an unconditional acceptance letter for a full-time PhD program in the field of science are eligible.
- The program is valid only for Applicants with a PhD program in Graded Representation Theory.
- Applicants must hold an honours or master’s degree in the relevant subject.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: applicants will apply for a PhD program through the online portal and then apply for the scholarship program.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are necessary to apply:
- Demonstrated research experience
- Research proposal
- Curriculum vitae
- Two references
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants with relevant qualifications, skills, and interests will be considered for admission.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must show any of the following language proficiency proof:
- TOEFL IBT – 96
- TOEFL PBT – 592
- IELTS – 7.0
Application Deadline: The timeline for application is August 2nd, 2022.