Yunnan University accepts applications for president’s scholarships from international students from across the world. The aim to offer this scholarship program is to offer financial assistance to outstanding international students. These Chinese scholarships are available for the academic year 2022-23.
Founded in December 1922, the Yunnan University is a National Key University in Province Yunnan, China. According to the Asian University Ranking, Yunnan University is ranked among the top 451 to 500 universities.
- University: The Yunnan University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Scholarships, Graduate Scholarships,and Doctoral Scholarships
- Award: 4,000 Yuan
- Number of Scholarships: 40
- Access Mode: Online Applications
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship Country: China
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: Yunnan University accepts applications from international students worldwide.
- Eligible Programs: The program is available for any program offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants with the following conditions will be considered:
- Applicants who comply with the Chinese rules and regulations of Yunnan University are eligible.
- Applicants with excellent grades in Chinese proficiency and majors are eligible.
- Applicants must actively participate in academic, social, and welfare activities.
- Applicants who pay tuition and accommodation fee timely are eligible.
- The program is available for students in the second year or above.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Applicants will apply for admission through the university’s online portal. All the eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will submit the following supporting documents:
- Application form
- All the previous academic records
- Two recommendation letters
- Research or study plan
- Bank remittance receipt for students’ registration fee
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements for their specific course or program.
- Language Requirements: The following language proficiency scores are required:
- Economics and management: HSK 4 over 210
- Science: HSK 4 over 195
Application Deadline: Applications are being accepted now. However, students have to check the specific deadlines according to their chosen program.