James Cook University announces the Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarships for the academic year of 2022 to 2023. This scholarship program aims to enhance support for international students eager to start their higher education in Australia. These Australian scholarships are available for students of all nationalities.
James Cook University is an Australian public university in North Queensland, Australia. It is a research and teaching institute considered the 2nd oldest university in Queensland. Moreover, according to the Best Global Universities ranking, James Cook University ranks at #293.
- University: James Cook University
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Undergraduate scholarships or postgraduate scholarships
- Award: Up to $ 40, 000
- Number of Scholarships: Varies
- Access Mode: Online application
- Nationality: Available for all nationalities
- Scholarship Country: Australia
Who is Eligible
- Eligible countries: This scholarship program is open to students of all nationalities.
- Eligible Programs: The scholarship is available for all subjects offered by the JCU.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship program:
- Must hold a valid student visa
- Must hold a valid offer letter for a full-time, internal study program
- For a full fee waiver, the required GPA is 6.0; however, for a partial fee waiver, the required GPA is 5.5
- The scholarship cannot be joined with any other allowance, scholarship, or grant.
- Remember that the scholarship only provides fee reduction.
How to Apply
- Application mode: Applicants are required to apply for admission at JCU. All the eligible students will automatically be considered for the scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must show previous academic certificates.
- Admission requirements: Applicants have to show the academic recordswith the required GPA (6.0 for a full fee waiver and 5.5 for a partial fee waiver).
- Language requirements: English language proficiency certificate is required.
Application Deadline: Applications will be received by July 18th, 2022, at 5 pm ASET.