The Canterbury Christ Church University has established a scholarship program for international students who are unable to finance their higher education journey in the UK. These UK scholarships program will award students a tuition fee discount of £1,500. The awarded amount will automatically be deducted from each year’s tuition fee. However, the scholarship program is valid for the academic year 2022-23.
The Canterbury Christ Church University is a public sector university located in Canterbury, Kent, England. The university was first established as a college for teacher training in 1962. However, in 2005, it was upgraded to a University. Today, the institute is known as one of the top public sector universities in England.
- University: The Canterbury Christ Church University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate scholarships and postgraduate scholarships
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Application
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship Country: The UK
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: All international students are invited to apply for this scholarship program.
- Eligible Programs: Students with any undergraduate and postgraduate program offered by The Canterbury Christ Church University are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, interested students have to show that the annual tuition fee for the course of study at this institute must be equal to £14,500.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Students will submit an online application for admission to the university. Students will automatically be considered based on their eligibility.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are necessary to complete the application:
- Academic transcripts
- Language proficiency certificate
- Recommendation letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the asked entry requirements to be eligible.
- Language Requirements: IELTS certification from 5.5 to 7.0 is required.
Application Deadline: The applications are entertaining right now. However, students have to check the deadlines according to their selected program.