The University of Sydney is receiving applications for the Thales Scholarships of Energy Harvesting. These Australian Scholarships aim to provide financial assistance to international students undertaking research in developing energy harvesting systems.
Established in 1850, the university is one of the oldest universities in Australia. The university offers a large number of programs in almost all the major fields of study. Every year thousands of domestic and international students get enrolled to start their higher education journey at the University of Sydney.
- University: The University of Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $35,950 p.a.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Applications
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship Country: Australia
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: The university accepts applications from across the world.
- Eligible Programs: Energy Harvesting System.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be international students with an unconditional offer letter for a research program into energy harvesting systems.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Applicants first will get admission to the university. Then they will submit the scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will submit the following documents with their application:
- Academic certificates
- Two academic references
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet all the entry requirements set by the university.
- Language Requirements: English language proficiency proof is mandatory.
Application Deadline: Applications are received by September 6th, 2022.