The Jiangsu University in China offers an enterprise scholarship program for international students to get their higher education from world-class Chinese universities. The university is accepting scholarship applications for the academic year 2022-23. The primary aim of offering these Chinese scholarships program is to encourage overseas students to study at Jiangsu University in China.
Jiangsu University is among the highly ranked and prestigious doctoral universities. The university is ranked 61st among the top Chinese universities. However, the institute has won five national teaching awards. The graduates of Jiangsu University in China have a more than 95% employment rate.
- University: Jiangsu University in China
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate scholarships
- Award: 5,000 CNY to 30,000CNY
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Application
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship Country: China
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: Students from Pakistan, Mexico, India, Algeria, Egypt, Benin, Togo, Panama, Thailand, Ghana, the Middle East, Nigeria, Brazil, and Vietnam are eligible to apply:
- Eligible Programs: Students with any subject offered by the university are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students with a good health conditions and moral character will be considered.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Students will apply for the undergraduate program through the university’s official platform.
- Supporting Documents: Students will attach the following documents along with their application:
- Photo of passport
- Copy of final year degree transcript with English translation (if required)
- Copy of final year degree certificate with English translation (if required)
- Family financial statement
- HSK-4 certificate (in case of Chinese-Medium programs)
- Admission Requirements: Students have to show certificates from the highest education achieved.
- Language Requirements: Good English and Chinese language proficiency are required.
Application Deadline: Applications are open.