Saint Martin’s University offers outstanding achievement awards for international students to help them pursue their studies affordably in the USA. These American scholarships are available for students who are going to study undergraduate studies for the academic year of 2022-23.
Saint Martin’s University is a private sector university located in Lacy, Washington, the USA. The university is ranking 35th in Regional University West. The university offers a number of undergraduate programs and encourages local and international students to start their higher education journey there.
- University: Saint Martin’s University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Application
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship Country: The USA
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: Saint Martin’s University invites all international students to apply.
- Eligible Programs: The scholarships are available for undergraduate programs offered by Saint Martin’s University.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants have to follow the asked criteria to be eligible:
- Applicants must be international students with undergraduate studies
- Applicants have to study on an F1 visa
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Applicants first apply for the online admission application. Then, they will apply for the award application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will submit a resume along with a 250-words essay – illustrating either service experience or leadership.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfil the asked admission requirements.
- Language Requirements: Applicants have to show any of the given language proficiency proof:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 100
Application Deadline: The application portal is online. However, students have to check the deadlines for their specific chosen subjects.