The University of South Florida is accepting undergraduate scholarship applications from across the world. The program is introduced to support highly motivated candidates who want to learn high-quality education. These USA scholarships are valid for the academic year 2023-24.
The University of South Florida, USF was recognized in 1956 and now offers students the lowest tuition fee rate. The university focuses on the student’s success, and it is a platform for students to get collaboration chance with the best minds in the nation.
- University: The University of South Florida
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Award: $1,000 Per Year
- Number of Scholarships: Not Confirmed
- Access Mode: Online Applications
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship Country: The USA
Who is Eligible
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from across the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Programs: Undergraduate programs in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this scholarship program, applicants must have a 3.50+ GPA and 1210+ SAT or 25+ ACT.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: First of all, students have to enrol on the undergraduate program at the university. Students will apply for admission through the university’s official platform.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to show their academic records, residence status, and financial status.
- Admission Requirements: All international applicants must meet the university’s basic admission requirements, 1340+ SAT or 29+ ACT.
- Language Requirements: Students must fulfil any of the mentioned language proficiency requirements:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 53
Application Deadline: Applications are received by January 15th, 2023.